Friday, April 17, 2009

Red Hair!




Ok, so I know I said I didn't know what I was going to blog about, but I have something to show lol. I just got my hair done today and I love it! I've done the red before and sadly I don't have a pic of it to show. But I love changing my hair and although this time I just redid the red allover I had my super amazing hair lady cut Lady Gaga Bangs! Well at least that's what my cousin calls them haha. Above are some pics of them straight across and then off to the side. The girls at work told me they make me look older :) lol, what do you think? Well, just thought I'd share my most recent hair change experience and stay tuned for the next one!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sasha, I love it, your so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i love the hair,,its way freakin cute!!
    i really like the red.

    ReplyDelete