Monday, October 12, 2009

Summer 09 update!

Yeah, yeah, I haven't updated my blog in months but I didn't feel like anyone else wanted to see these pictures besides the people that already saw them...well my friend Jessica said who cares post them anyways. So I'm going to! lol So here's just some things that I did during this summer.
I don't have pics of everything so here's just some things I accomplished and had fun with!
-moved out finally!! (I think I already posted that lol)
-went to the Pleasant Grove Rodeo for the 1st time
-went to the Lehi Rodeo for the 3rd year and loved!!
-Ran 2...yes 2 5k's and loved it even though they almost killed me!!
-completed 2 months of boot camp at Rage Fitness and still going with the progressive fitness class...I've lost 14 inches!!!
-my awesome friend Jessica got married and me and Amy and Kim threw her a bridal shower...I even made her that cake!
-and a bunch of other random stuff...but I don't have pictures because I'm a doofus and dropped my camera in the water so it doesn't work anymore :( so you'll have to live with what i've got until I get a new one! I hope I'm not too, too boring and thanks for looking at my blog!

And I'm sorry if my blogging skills suck...obviously I just don't do it enough! lol































2 comments:

  1. Sasha you are so beautiful. I'm so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this last little while. You look great. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your pics. Jess is right. Post anyway. See ya at the WP.

    ReplyDelete