Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pictures!!!


Yes...pictures galore!! I recently had a great friend and photographer, Chelsey from Pink Fig Photography, take pictures of my brothers and I. I got pictures by myself first, only because...my mom likes having pics of us every year like we used to when we were in school and since I am not in school..well that doesn't happen every year, and also because I just love getting pictures taken lol. Then, I had her do pictures of my brothers and I together because my family never has pics taken together, and since sadly we have NO family pics, I decided to give my mom a collage for part of my christmas gift to her and the siblings together was the closest I could get to the whole family. Here are some of my favorites, but let me know which ones are your favorites! I would greatly appreciate any opinions on which ones I could use on my mom's collage. Thanks :)

And make sure to check out some more of Chelsey's work at www.pinkfigphotography.com! The link to her web site on my blog doesn't work for some reason, but go check out her website! She's really good :)




















4 comments:

  1. oh em ghee! cute pics! glad you updated ..... so now that your back in the groove i expect a josh gracin update! lol the cabs are heeere! gotta go. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! could you guys be any more darling and stylish and just so stinkin cute???? Love you guys! Happy Thanksgiving...L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS you guys so bad. Tell su Madre to check out our family blog www.thisporridgeisjustright.blogspot.com
    I really want to cry. We are going to try to come home in AUG and we'll come see you guys. HUGS!!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa!!! Omg we miss you soo much too!! My mom talks about you all the time! She is still crocheting and knitting all the time..you know her! It would be so great to see you all again! I will definitely have her look at your blog!! I am probably going to have a big update on all the family stuff going on! We miss you tons and hope all is well. Say hi to the girls and Spencer for us all! <3 sasha

    ReplyDelete