Monday, June 4, 2012

Bucket list

So, like I had mentioned in my past post, I have bucket list of things I want to do by the end of this year.  I am going to try to accomplish all of them.  I really want to have a great summer and finish out this year in a great way.  Here are a few things I would like to accomplish by the end of the year.  I'll start out with 5 because I'm lazy and don't feel like posting a bunch yet, haha.

1. There's a sign in American Fork...a traffic sign that says DIP..but somebody put stickers on it so it now says SEREN - DIP- ITY.  I want to take a picture with it.  I know, stupid, but I want a picture with it.


2. Hike Mount Timpanogos.  This will be a first for me...hopefully it's not in the snow.  I am definitely going to try for the summer.

   3. Swim in a lake, river, or ocean.

4. Go to the beach. 

5. Go to a Real Salt Lake Game again.

There are a few.  There are plenty more but I want to do these 5 for sure and will definitely try and post more on here again.  Maybe you can help!

Also, I'm going to write about this because one day, if anything were to ever happen I would love to tell the stories of my life to people who I truly love.

I am going on a mission, but I sure have met some great guys lately.  There is one in particular that is such a great friend and influence.  Sometimes it makes me sad that I don't have more people like this in my life.  But there is a friend I have that is a great guy and I hope that one day I meet someone like him that treats me like a princess.  Yes, I said it, I want to be treated like a princess because I that's my dream, haha.  I know, maybe unrealistic, but that is what I want.  Anyway, he is nice, spiritual, caring, makes me smile, hardworking, smart, helpful and cute.  He is a great guy and I hope that he finds a great girl to make him happy one day.  He really is a great friend.  I like him a lot and sometimes it makes me sad that timing makes such a big difference in our lives. And I can't lie to myself, I kind of have a crush on him.  But, although things won't work out how I want them to, I can still have him as a friend and I am grateful for that. He is great.  That is all.

Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what sign your talking about. I drive by it all the time. Maybe if we have matching breaks for lunch we could go take your picture. It would be so much funno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha! We are so excited for you. We want you to know that we would love to help support you. We can help give a little dough to help you out on your mission. We are so proud of you. Lisa lisaloumorse@gmail

    ReplyDelete